Monday, February 1, 2010

picking up the pieces

I was just standing there holding my baby... looking at husband walk away... i asked myself if its bye-bye love....
i was always the hopeless romantic and i always believe in happy endings.... so with that i promised myself and daughter that i'd do everything to get husband back...
i started stalking husband being where ever he is, with the help of common friends ofcourse... i would always ask him to accompany me in all my errands.. even during company activities, i would ask him to join me... he ofcourse was reluctant since he said that we were on the process of breaking up a marriage but he could not say no since i would go on my way to pick him up and take him wherever i go..
i made it a point to make him comfortable and gives him whatever he pleases, i started begging for his attention, for his time and for his love... during those times he had no work, so i had to support him until he found a new work... it went well for a while we became friends again, he started sharing his thoughts and dreams again with me... he said that we stay like that for the time being while he was not sure of his feelings yet, he was confused whether to stick out with his family or with that girl...i accepted the set up, sharing him with that woman, trying to compete with a mistress, that went on for a year.... then i realized that i was worth more than that,
   
i was a wife and a mother. 

 i was so blinded with my intentions of getting him back that i forgot to love myself first, i forgot to see myself as a person, i've lost my self confidence and started hating myself in the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment