Friday, April 23, 2010

what goes around comes around

On Christmas 2008, daughter was surprised to receive a package from her dad… it was a Barbie doll… the address was from his very recent workplace…

That gave me much thought… was he starting to reach out at last…?!

By January 2009, we went to my in-laws place to attend the Sto. Nino festivities where all their grandchildren are hermana… As expected, husband was not there, MIL said that he didn’t even went home during Christmas and New Year…. He became more distant than before… we were also told that he was not seeing his 2nd family and was seeing a new girl…

MIL said that I had my vengeance already…

What happened to me happened to the girl but on a different situation, she did not know the new girl of husband.. and she was not betrayed by her friend….

They say that never do unto others what you would not have them do unto you… I guess its true…. For it has happened to her…

But if truth be told, I was not happy with that news… it saddened me to know that they fell apart and what they had was not for real and forever…. All our sacrifices and hurts were all wasted… All my heartaches was for nothing…. I really felt that it could have been better if I saw them happy and growing old together for it must have been faith that paved their way together. I was always thinking that maybe he was not the one meant for me….. that maybe the two of them are the ones destined. Now, I don’t know what to think anymore… but one thing is for sure…

What goes around comes around… so lesson learnt…. be careful with your actions now for it might fire back anytime sooner than you would expect….

No comments:

Post a Comment